Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Peanut Butter Dog Biscuits


 

I made a variation of these dog biscuits last Christmas for a few special dogs in my life.  All the dogs enjoyed them, as well as a couple of my friends who tested them for the pups :) They really are more of a peanut butter banana cracker, so these are approved for dogs and humans!

 

 

This recipe is super simple too, just mash up:


4 eggs

2/3 cup peanut butter

2 bananas

 

Mix in:


2 cups wheat flour

1 cup wheat germ

 
Until you have dough (you can see my pup waiting patiently in the background)

 

Then roll it out on a floured surface and cut your shapes out.  I found a dog bone cookie cutter at a craft store for about $0.75.

 




 
 
 
Put them on an oiled cookie sheet and bake for 30 minutes at 350°F.

 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Let cool and watch your dog devour them!

No comments:

Post a Comment